Navigate Up
Sign In


  • ​Parish Church “San Ġwann Tas-Salib
    ​Among the first residents of Ta’ Xbiex were the Discaled (barefooted) Carmelites of St. Theresa. Anticipating the new town, they moved in 1948 and started celebrating mass in a garage. Within a year, the friars laid the foundation stone of their priory on land donated by the Baron Pietru Pawl Testaferrata Moroni Viani.